Saturday, December 29, 2012

Woman

Its my angst that the wave crashes
Fierce, yet futile as the sea lashes.
Its my sighs that the palms weep
Endless agony, eerie and deep.

I am the daughter's tears
And the mother's pain
I am the submission of a wife
I carry the harlot's bane.

I am the womb that brought forth the men
They grew up to call themselves 'mother-fucker'
Suckeling on my teats they grew up
To be the wife-beater, daughter-killer, the raper.

I am the torn hymen forcefully taken
To them, between my legs was the door to some heaven.
I am no saint but Sccubus, others debate
And accurse my cunt as Hell's gate.

I am the Eve and the Forbidden fruit
I am not a Life but a thing to loot.
For I have a womb and the organs to give birth
I am condemned forever in this Hell called Earth.

2 comments: